TV ADVERT MUSIC QUIZ

I have been asked to compile (for a quiz) well known songs or pieces of music which are used in TV Ads. Any suggestions please?
18:40 Wed 07th Feb 2001

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by BordersChair. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Check out your local record / cd dealer - there are a number of compilation albums based on music from tv adverts, you should be able to compose some questions around the titles, artists, dates originally released and so on, plus you will have the tracks to make aural teasers as well.
Or try reading a very amusing book called "The best a man can get" by John O'Farrell, in which a jingle writer is asked by a tacky ad agency to compile a "Classical tunes used in ads" compilation.

Try my site

http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ which has details of over 2000 adverts and music used therein with links to samples and downloads with a page on Advert Music Cds