Adverts on TV

The one that gets me every time is the door bell on British Gas Advert!The times I have answered the door to Mr.Nobody down the stairs and back up again.Crazy!!! xxx
13:52 Thu 16th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by keyholekatebaron. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! There is that Felix ad too that I have answered the door to only to find no-one there! Infuriating!
I know that feeling. Back in the days of NICAM digital sound, Pauline Fowler had exactly the same phone as we did, and every time hers rang it sounded so much like ours.